1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Haven't been on here in forever..lots of stuff happening to my truck

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by zachmilz, Nov 23, 2011.

1. zachmilz

zachmilz New Member

I haven't been on here in a long time. The last time I was on here I think the entire back end of my truck was demolished. Well, I got a new shaved tailgate, a 2011 back bumper on my truck, and a new bench seat in the back. I no longer have a system in my truck, but plan to put 6 10" JL W3's in my truck during the summer. I got a full time job recently and have extra money to throw into my truck and I'm bagging my truck in two weeks. For right now I'm only bagging the back out and just throwing on some 4" drop control arms and then I'm going to finish the front about a month after I do the back. Also, yes, I'm fully bagging my truck out on stock wheels. I put some 235s on my rims for the drop so everything should tuck nicely and I'll be able to lay frame on 24's once I decide what rims I want to get. I'll be getting on here more often and I'll put up pics of my truck bagged in a couple weeks. Here's a picture of how the back of my truck looks as of now. I'm thinking about molding in a rollpan, though. Sorry about the ****ty pic quality of my Blackberry.
    25i0s4l.jpg
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome back!!:glasses:
  3. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

welcome back..........I like the look of your new rollpan !!!