1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Haven't been on in forever, but, please help with this worthwhile cause.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by IdahoChevy91, Dec 20, 2012.

1. IdahoChevy91

IdahoChevy91 Member 100 Posts

So, I haven't been on here since 2011 after I sold my truck for a more economic car(hope to get another GM truck eventually), but I feel strongly about this issue, and felt I should spread the word to as many forums as I could. As some of you might know, on June 30, 2009, one of my fellow Idahoans, SGT. Bowe Bergdahl was captured while deployed in Afghanistan, and is still in captivity to this day. I, along with many others wish Washington would do more to locate him and bring him home, so if you could take a few minutes of your time and sign this petition to get Washington's attention it would be greatly appreciated.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ergdahl-pow-june-30-2009-afghanistan/ynXvFLjp

Thank you for your time and I hope to be an active member of this forum again by the end of next year, if my financial situation improves enough to own multiple vehicles.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012