Havin fun in my sierra - Video

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Cody115, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Cody115

Cody115 New Member

For all you drift fans out there...I found my sierra was very capable of sliding sideways. lol I have gone through a bunch of tires.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B14VbQ_wVrg[/media]
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  2. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member

hahah wow If you hit that curb it would have been game over.
  3. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member

that was crazy. i was busting up laughing watching this.
  4. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member

thats pretty cool ... thats something stupid i would do :lol:
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member

Pretty crazy. I didn't know you could drift with the big rigs.
  6. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member

Darcy you need to do it w ure truck! be sure to give us a video :)
    it would be wayyy cool :glasses:
  7. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

I bet that is one busy traffic circle!
  8. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member

haha 35's ain't cheap to replace...
  9. Cody115

Cody115 New Member

Lol yea anytime it is raining im slidin' er sideways. I'm saving up to invest in an Auburn Ected Locker Differential, lowering kit, and im ganna turbo it. It should be awesome then.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  10. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member

I got on it one rainy night with my wife and 2 daughters in the truck when there were at a light turning left and there were 2 left turn lanes that merged into one and of course someone pulled up next to me. With my programmer tuned up and catching posi, I was fish-tailing pretty good until the Wife put the Ky-bosh on my fun because I scared everybody so I had to let off and let the other rig pass me:lol: Besides, my tires cost me over $1700 a set so I have to make them last:neutral:
  11. _lil_E

_lil_E New Member

I bet that wasnt your first vehicle you have been drifting in huh? Looks like you used drive some rice at some point in your life! Looked hella fun though! I HAD to drift up a on ramp the other day, damn tires eat mud but cant handle tooo much water!
  12. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member

Can you do that in reverse?????
  13. brian704

brian704 New Member

cool

that was awesome. great video
  14. silverado480

silverado480 New Member

Great job drifting I would make sure not to hit the small curb it might send you flying sideways. :gasp:
  15. Cody115

Cody115 New Member

Ha thats what a few people have thought also but I learned in my truck. I've been doing it for about a year in my truck and I did get into drifting so I bought a 240sx about 6 months ago. I'm hard on vehicles and ended up blowing 2 motors in that car. It also ended up being easier to drift in my truck than the 240 so I just sold it. I love my truck!!!
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  16. Cody115

Cody115 New Member

Ha no not that im aware of.
  17. exceler8

exceler8 New Member

Cool video. Just makes me wish I had someone there with a video cam when I do stuff like that.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2008