1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Havin fun in my sierra - Video

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Cody115, Nov 4, 2008.

Random Gallery Photos

1. _lil_E

_lil_E New Member

I bet that wasnt your first vehicle you have been drifting in huh? Looks like you used drive some rice at some point in your life! Looked hella fun though! I HAD to drift up a on ramp the other day, damn tires eat mud but cant handle tooo much water!
  2. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Can you do that in reverse?????
  3. brian704

brian704 New Member

cool

that was awesome. great video
  4. silverado480

silverado480 New Member

Great job drifting I would make sure not to hit the small curb it might send you flying sideways. :gasp:
  5. Cody115

Cody115 New Member

Ha thats what a few people have thought also but I learned in my truck. I've been doing it for about a year in my truck and I did get into drifting so I bought a 240sx about 6 months ago. I'm hard on vehicles and ended up blowing 2 motors in that car. It also ended up being easier to drift in my truck than the 240 so I just sold it. I love my truck!!!
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  6. Cody115

Cody115 New Member

Ha no not that im aware of.
  7. exceler8

exceler8 New Member

Cool video. Just makes me wish I had someone there with a video cam when I do stuff like that.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2008