Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Having fun destroying cars

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by KD7ONE, May 10, 2007.

1. KD7ONE

KD7ONE Rockstar 100 Posts

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Imagine that! Strolling onto the runway by accident...Nice sunday drive. Oh honey I do believe we're at the airport. Oh my, bloody hell...hang on Effy we seem to be tumbling.
  3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Thread Killer Extraordinaire Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

even better than the actual cars getting thrown around was the fact that at the full takeoff thrust, if it stayed in one place for more than 20 seconds, it would tear the tarmac up...That's one hot exhaust to melt the tarmac again and start ripping it up....
  4. KD7ONE

KD7ONE Rockstar 100 Posts

I especially like the fact that they did it to a Ford.
  5. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'd like to see what it would do to 'burb. I want to be prepared in case I happen to take a cruise in mine across the tarmac.
  6. griffon

griffon Member

:lol: Yes best use of a ford ever!!
  7. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

8. Splinter_Cell

Splinter_Cell Member

the funny thing is that mythbusters said that you couldnt blow a car around with a jet engine. i guess that im going to have to send that one into the mythbusters email.