Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Head light adjustment on 99 silverado

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by MTM, Nov 6, 2011.

1. MTM

MTM Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Just need to know how to adjust them
  2. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

should be the nbs right?
    if so its a matter of a phillips screwdriver right behind the headlights
  3. MTM

No it is a 2000 classic so its the old body style
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

To adjust the Headlights on the......1999" to 2002" NBS Silverado's .......On each Headlight there are 2 Adjustment Hex Screws.....the One that is closest to the Radiator is for the Side to Side Adjustment and the other is for Up and Down Adjustment.

In the Below Diagram, number #9 and #10......are the Adjustment Screws for the Headlights,

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  5. reggiecab2000

hell of a diagram heartbeat, but i think he needs the older diagram...
  6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

At this point, I'm not sure what Body Style MTM is asking for, as the title of the thread say's a 99" Silverado, but in his Reply number #3 he mention's a 2000" Classic????.....:neutral:
  7. reggiecab2000

word! heartbeat
  8. MTM

Okay the reason i put the 99 is so people would know its the old body style. Whenever i put 2000 everyone thinks its a new body style. Its a 2000 classic old body style that i have no idea how to adjust the head lights
  9. 99'HEARTBEAT

So if understand you.....the picture in your Avtar is the Chevy Truck your asking about, on how to Adjust the Headlights for??

.......If so here is a Diagram of the Front Headlight on the 98"/99" C-1500 Silverado.....Number #5 is for Up-n-Down Adjustment and Number #8 is for Side-to-Side Adjustment....for the headlights,
    [​IMG]

10. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Beat me to it, just went and looked for the diagram.