1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Headers

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by z7177, May 6, 2009.

1. z7177

z7177 New Member

im thinking of puting some headers on my 00"seirra but dont know what kind.Does anyone have them that can help me make a decision.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I have JBA short tubes on Silverado and Suburban, both 4x4. Used the short tubes for more off-road ground clearance. They make about 10HP. Long tubes make alittle more HP but are more exposed when off-road.
  3. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I want jba or headman headers for my truck. So i would suggest them.
  4. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

there are not gonna hang down so much you have to worry about damageing them if you get long tube headers, they will give you more low end torque though
  5. z7177

z7177 New Member

alright thanks for the replys did they make ur exuast louder an how much did you pay for yours?
  6. destroyer1362

destroyer1362 New Member

I have seen the brands mentioned above from $450 new on ebay. Also you may want to consider ceramic coated, so you don't melt those spark plug wires.