Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Headlight and dual climate control module

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by ChevyBoy2009, Jun 4, 2010.

1. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

These are off an 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500...the headlight is the bottom one on the drivers side. It is in great condition and nothing is wrong with it and im asking 20 bucks obo plus shipping for it. I also have a manual dual climate control module for sale and im asking 50 bucks obo plus shipping for that. The module works great put the passenger side light is out or it just could be my truck cuz i got another one from a junkyard and the same light is out. If you wanted them both we could work something out on the prices or id trade for leveling keys for my truck. These are sold AS-IS and no returns nor refunds!...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  2. ChevyBoy2009

bump-still have them...i also have a gray dash panel id sell for 40 bucks,few nicks but thats about it...also have the side moldings(charcoal)that id sell for 40 bucks

3. ChevyBoy2009

still have them

4. ChevyBoy2009

Bump...still have them!