1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Headlight help

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by lsutoms, Dec 20, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. lsutoms

lsutoms New Member 100 Posts

Does anyone have instructions or know how to take the headlight fixture out of an 09 silverado???
  2. kuziwr

kuziwr New Member

I really don't mean to sound like on of those guys that just states the obvious, but I didnt know how to remove my older ones, so i just yanked the grill off and they are actually bolted to the body... Not sure if that helps, but good luck and merry christmas
  3. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member 100 Posts

I haven't gotta to play with a newer model truck yet, but my Av and all the other 95-06 trucks have pins that hold the headlight in place...
  4. lsutoms

i have 2 bolts on the top of my light under my hood and a bolt on the bottom that you actually have to take the fender liner off to get to but i think i need to take my grill out and dont really know how....
  5. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

stop at your best auto body and they can help you out!!
  6. lsutoms

just to let anyone who might look at this in the future i figured it all out you actually have to take your grill out which is very simple... if you need help on this haller at me n ill help ya out!