Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Headlight/Highbeam and Foglight wiring issue

Discussion in 'GM Electrical Tech' started by captrcpjr, Jan 8, 2010.

1. captrcpjr

captrcpjr New Member

I was hoping someone could help me with a little issue.
    I have a 2009 Silverado LTZ crewcab 6spd
    I was talking to a friend that bought his truck a few months ago, he got a demo that had some extras added and one of the features I really like is this little wire that keeps the fog lamps on while the high beams are on also. He said the guy got this wire with resistors or capacitors or WHATEVER THE HELL is involved it it from some internet site. It's an easy 2 minute install and it keeps the foglamps on while switching from low beams to high beams
    Can you please tell me where to find this wire kit?

2. IowaTahoe

IowaTahoe New Member

Here's a link on a How To....

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16265

Enjoy

I use to have a 2004 Silverado and I did this Mod myself too, works awesome and is VERY CHEAP. I had mine setup to have High and Low beams on and fog lights on when I had the high beams on. Really lights up the road, and its really nice when you get brighted for just having your low beams on and give them a blast of your high beams they quickly realize there mistake...

3. KRAZYKARL

KRAZYKARL New Member

I will check when I get home but I think when my low beam is on and I pull back to flash all of my lights come on. I will have to check my for lights but it seems to me all it would take is swapping those wires around possibly in the fuse box?