Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

headlights blinking with the turn signal

Discussion in 'Chevy Express Forum (GMC Savana)' started by vannooch, Dec 14, 2013.

1. vannooch

vannooch Rockstar

OK, yesterday I went out to start my rig and the battery was shot, installed the new battery and now the right turn signal blinks really fast and the flicker in time with it. Has anyone ever run into this? What was the cause?

2. poncho62

poncho62 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Sounds like a ground issue....Clean all your ground wires in your front harness where they attach to the body. Probably wouldnt hurt to do the rears also

3. SolWav

SolWav New Member

Have to agree, almost always when I have had a weird electrical issue it was a ground issue.

4. vannooch

vannooch Rockstar

It kind if fixed itself, hasn't do it since. Must have made contact. I will still look into cleaning the grounds though, thanks guys.