1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Headlights function

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by cdvntx, Jun 3, 2010.

1. cdvntx

cdvntx New Member

Hola folks. I was polishing the headlight lenses to get some of the UV damage out and noticed that in the high beam mode, only the high beams are on. Is this correct? All other quad headlight systems I've owned, all four lights came on together.
  2. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Yep it is a single Bulb for high beams.. There is a write up in the how to section if you wish to make them quad beam...
  3. cdvntx

cdvntx New Member

Thanks, I'll look again.
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

5. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Mines to old for DRLs.... Heck im surprised i even have more than one bulb. :lol:
  6. cdvntx

cdvntx New Member

Excellent! Thanks for the help. This forum is such a money and time saver.
  7. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts

You can get a relay from LMC that will keep all four on at one time. It pricey at $20, but they give you really detailed instructions on how to do it. I bought one of there kits about 2 years ago for my 95 and I love it. My brother just bought a kit for his 04 last week.