1. phathoe02

phathoe02 New Member

Im new and bought a 2000 chevy tahoe limited edition. I see that the headlights look more like the 1999 body style than they do the 2000. I would like to put black projector headlights in and don't know what year to look for. Also if you know of any good websites that sell the top and bottom as a combo, I would appreciate any input...Thanks

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Try Stylin' Trucks.

Also may have good luck with eBay if you know your way around it.

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hey, You may already know the answer, but I have a 2000 Chevy Tahoe limited edition Z71. When I get parts I have to tell them it is a 2000 Chevy Tahoe (old body style) not the new style. I don't know if there are that many parts that are different from the 1999 and 2000. I hope this helps you.

4. 1995ChevyHoe

1995ChevyHoe Member

if I'm understanding what your saying, you have the 8 different lenses up front, 2 headlights, 2 blinker bezels, and four corners? like on my truck (picture below). If so, ebay definately has some good ones, the quality of them is good, but the install will be a bitch, they don't come with all the equipment, and all the adjusting screws are useless, at least in my experience, if you shop around you can find them all seperate, it will be pricier, but of a much better quality.

5. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You have a 2000, there wasnt the new body style of SUVs for GM until 2001, they didnt release at the same time the trucks did, if I remember correctly.