1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Headliner with built in speakers?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by sicuvitull, May 18, 2010.

1. sicuvitull

sicuvitull New Member

Has anyone ever owned or seen the plastic headliner with the built in speakers in a truck? If so, what did you think of it? I have one on order from LMC to put in my 75 and was wondering what people thought of it before I install it because if I don't like it i'm gonna give it to my old man. Thanks!
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

If possable I would upgrade the speakers.. The ones they put in there are garbage.. And with it above your head like that you'll get a headach...

I would have done some nice door pods...Much better sound and you can put a bigger speaker it them..
  3. sicuvitull

sicuvitull New Member

Yea, I heard the speakers were junk i'm gonna mod it to were I can put some Rockfords in there instead. Thanks!