1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Heated mirrors or non heated mirrors?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by ChevyFarmKid, Jun 24, 2009.

1. ChevyFarmKid

ChevyFarmKid Rockstar

How do I tell if a mirror off of a 2005 silverado 2500hd is heated or not, It is a power exted mirror. I have a set of heated power extend mirrors on my truck and I broke on off. I found someone that has a power extend mirror for sale but I want to make sure that it is heated. please help.!!!
  2. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'd sy asking the guy slling them if he knows. Other thn that try a part number and look it up. Most of the power extnding miorriors are from power vision I think.
  3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

They should have the defrost symbol etched into the mirror by the "objects in mirror are closer then they appear" its a rectangle with the three squigly lines
  4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

what he said