1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Heated seats not heating....

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by My98Suburban, Dec 20, 2011.

1. My98Suburban

My98Suburban Member

I just noticed that the seat arent getting hot, do they have a fuse or are thy broke..any way of knowing if there no good?...Is there a relay or something to make them go on?...maybe a fuse?
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

You could check the Connection under Seat and if its still connection-ed......there is a fuse for them.
  3. DoubleDD

DoubleDD New Member

My 99 same thing. Other than connection under seat and if no fuse blown then what. Mine just stopped working one day. All fuses are good.
  4. JZ_745

JZ_745 New Member

The heating element in the seat is probably shot. I believe the autoparts stores are now selling universal replacements for fairly reasonable. Its actually not very difficult to pull the cover off and replace.

JZ