1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Heater control valve [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by 97bigredburban, Jun 3, 2005.

Newest Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just found out that my heater valve was bad, ordered one from www.gmpartsclub.com Iit wasnt as bad as i thought. now taking the time to put that bad boy on. hopefully if weather permits i will get to it. :D

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well, should be a fun little project for you anyhow. :)

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm the king of updates. Just wondering how this project turned out.

4. steve...sorry havent been on in a while, but mission complete......it was a pretty fun little job, shes good as new. thanks for the concern though. :)

5. ChevyFan

Hey, that's what I'm here for! :)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. yachtzmon

yachtzmon New Member

heater valve?

What's a heater valve?

8. MN_Burbon

MN_Burbon Rockstar 100 Posts

Big Red, gotta give you some kudos, I wish I could make such quick progress on my projects. I am still fighting to get time to work on my center console. Seems like other stuff keeps getting in the way.....

9. ChevyFan

I'm in the same boat. I barely have time to update these Chevy sites, things are so hectic at work, my son is sick, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.