Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Heater controls

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by silveradogsxr, Feb 15, 2010.

1. silveradogsxr

silveradogsxr New Member

I have an 09 silverado LT and it just has the regular knob heater controls. Am I able to purchase the dual zone heater controls and just install with no problem or is this a complicated process?

2. silveradogsxr

silveradogsxr New Member

no one knows?

3. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sorry, I have no idea. I'd assume you could but I have nothing to back that up. Have you looked around on Google?

4. CHEVELLEBOY

CHEVELLEBOY New Member

You CANNOT switch them out. I also wanted to do this same swap. When I found one on ebay for sale I emailed the company about it and they said it absolutely would not work at ALL! You would think if anyone was going to want me to believe that it would work, it would be this guy. Sorry for the bad news.

5. silveradogsxr

silveradogsxr New Member

DAMN!!!! lol oh well.

6. Gambit

Gambit Rockstar 100 Posts

Yeah there is no way it would work. It is more than just the switches that make it dual zone. There are more mechanical parts than the single zone.

7. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I'm having trouble with my dual zone anyway. Sometimes it gets lost and just locks up. The dealer told me to put the truck in neutral while I was driving and restart it and it will reboot the system. He was right but what a great fix. :sarcastic: