heater not switching function

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by renegade1957, Feb 20, 2012.

1. renegade1957

renegade1957 New Member

hey there,

anybody know how to fix heater, will not divert airflow to defrost windshield. changes from floor to mid vent, but will not send flow to windshield. very bad in ice storms and blizzards here in northern WI. please help

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Try one of the technical threads and see if anyone is at home. Welcome to this site

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hey Renegade, I did a search and found there could be several different solutions depending on what you are driving, year, etc. I think you will need to provide more information about your ride in order for someone to be able to give you some guidance.

4. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

5. renegade1957

renegade1957 New Member

gmc yukon hvac

hi again,

sorry for no info-duh! joined 2 years ago but my 97 yukon 4x4 gives me so little trouble that i forget how to behave in forums.....:whistle:

6. BoneHead

BoneHead Member

Don't know how to break this easy, so I'm just gonna say it...

You just jinxed yourself bubba. You're gonna have all kinds of issues now lol

7. renegade1957

renegade1957 New Member

buumer, time to trade

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

if there is abetter place for this thread, please move it, thanks.............renegade1957

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

No worries....just wanted to make sure you got the best response possible :glasses:

Unfortunately, I do not know; but hopefully, someone will have the answer for you shortly