1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Heavy gage steel

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by bac-n-afect, Mar 3, 2009.

1. bac-n-afect

bac-n-afect Rockstar 100 Posts

Recently rolled backwards into the front frnder of a buick lesabre that quickly pulled into my blind spot as I was leaving the local gas station. In stead of occupying a space they figured they would just double park for a few sec while someone ran inside.... Oops
    Long story short, I'm looking at replacing the rear bumper of my 08 silverado with something beefier! The insurance is covering a 2000 dollar repair on my truck and I wasn't even on the gas! No broken glass! just a buckled bed side bent passengerside bumper half and some scuffed plastics.

I can't figure out why Chevrolet would use a sectional bumper in the first place?

If anyone knows of a nice HD bumper out there... Shoot me some info please. I'd like a powder coated or at least black painted bumper.

Thanks,
    Marc

2. sschawe

sschawe New Member

Ranch Hand makes some really tough bumpers. Chek out their website:
    www.ranchhand.com