1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Heck of a way to start the day!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Caddiac, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

After watching my Carolina Gamecocks put a whoop'n on Clemson last night, I thought this would be an uneventful day. Wrong! While walking into my bathroom I managed bring my foot forward while allowing for only 4 of my 5 toes to clear the door jamb. The resulting collision of my right little toe and the door frame produced audible "crack" followed by a series of sensations the led me to conclude the sound I heard was not due to any structural failure of the frame.
    The door frame also has retained the same color as it had before the collision while I cannot say the same for my toe.

Now I have just learned that my Cousin who has a large family through adoptions and good ole fashioned reproduction is expecting #22 in the coming year. When this newest addition graduates high school my cousin will be 71. I feel a lot better about my toe now. In fact, given the choice between finding out I was going the be a dad again at 50, and breaking bones the choice is easy; I have 9 more toes and plenty of door frames.LOL
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

dear lord. better him then you, or me for that matter!

Alex
  3. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Did you say 22 Kids? I have 2 german shepherds and they are enough to drive me up a wall sometimes.
  4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

OUCH! And...Oh My!! Hope he can figure out what causes babies.
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, that's something with 22, glad to see adoptions being included ib there, we're maybe gonna adopt if we want #4.
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

He needs a new hobbie!
  7. McMahan

McMahan Rockstar 100 Posts

wow thats insane I couldnt handle all those kids the 2 I have 12 and 1 are enough for me
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

talk about starting the day off ... we ended our day with a bang. literally! The kids were playing and got a little rough, then I heard a WHAP!, followed by a scream and then a lot of blood. My 3yo used the Wii remote like nunchucks and cracked my 7yo over the head. Took four stitches to close it up at the ER last night, cut was only about 3/4 of an inch but it was deep.

I guess when the Wii turns on and it tells you to watch out when you're playing, they're right! The Wii controller is a good weapon after all.
  9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

22 kids from the same woman?? If so she must be a glutten for punishment!!
  10. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yea, funny thing is there is a large gap in the ages between their first natural born and #21. Probably 13 years. #21 was in the stroller when they found out about #22.

I am not sure how many they have had the old fashioned way, I think just 4. The have a set of twins from Romania, a set from Taiwan and a set from the mainland China I think. His brother calls them the UN tribe. They were written up in a Florida magazine when the count was in the mid teens. The last time I saw them the count was sixteen. I did not know they had arrived until I over heard one of his brothers say "Damn, it looks like a movie theater just let out". I turn and looked and saw the horde of kids running down the drive way. LOL

He is the youngest of a family of 8. Go figure!