Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello All! Im new.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by U-GOT-KIDS?, Sep 20, 2011.

1. U-GOT-KIDS?

U-GOT-KIDS? New Member

Hey GMTC! I obviously am new and wanted to introduce myself to this wonderful forum.

My name is Marcus, I live in Sunny California. A little too sunny if you ask me LOL.

Anyway I have just aquired a 2001 Suburban 2500 with the 6.0L V8 and 4.10 rear locking Diff (GT5 and G80 rpo codes as I have read)

I am very pleased with it thus far, I am getting ready to do some minor service work to it to get it up to date in my books.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Marcus.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Also, any pictures of your 'Burb??
  3. U-GOT-KIDS?

U-GOT-KIDS? New Member

Sure here are a few.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  4. silveradotrailblazer

Looks very nice and clean!:great:
  5. U-GOT-KIDS?

U-GOT-KIDS? New Member

thanks, I traded my Trailblazer straight over for it. I needed more room for kids and this fit the bill.
  6. silveradotrailblazer

May I suggest some MarathonSeatCovers.com or Covercraft seat covers. I have the Covercraft in my '96 'Burb, '05 Silverado and my wifes Trailblazer, there nice but when they wear out I'll replace with the Marathons. They just fit better.
  7. U-GOT-KIDS?

U-GOT-KIDS? New Member

I take it your leather has seen better days also? Mine is old and cracked just a I was expecting it to be. My wife was wanting to get some seat covers also. Thanks for the tip.
  8. silveradotrailblazer

The Marathons are pricey, but worth the price differance. We have three kids (my wifes) and a black lab so we needed seat covers on everything!:lol:
  9. U-GOT-KIDS?

U-GOT-KIDS? New Member

yea I have three kids (with one on the way) also. Wouldnt be a bad idea to have them. Thanks again. Might I ask What you think of the K&N FPIK intake system for my LQ4? I am looking into getting an intake and exhaust setup, maybe changing the headers too if they arent too much work?
  10. silveradotrailblazer

I have the Banks cold air kit, I've had others and I like the Banks the best. You can see it on my photo album. It should be very simular to your trucks kit.