Hello all, Proud new owner of a 2010 Chevy 1500 Silverado Crew Cab LT

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by awsme1500, Oct 21, 2010.

1. awsme1500

awsme1500 New Member

My name is Dan. I live in Springhill, Florida just enjoying the weather and my new truck. I am not a virgin silverado owner, but just enjoying the moment right now. Wow what an improvement from my late black beauty 1994 Chevy Silverado 1500 Ext Cab LT . Enough about the past truck.

I am 40 Y/O/M, my occupation is a Firefighter. This site looked interesting and would like to meet new Chevy friends and learn all about the new and exciting items available for the Chevy truck owner.

Would like to hear any ideas one may have and best found sites to shop for gear for the new truck.

I will be purchasing the following soon:
    -Hood Protection #
    -Rear Wheel House Liners #19166676
    -black Bed Rails protectors #17802470
    -chrome tie down hooks #12498613
    -
    -
    any other ideas are welcome.

Anyone here live in or near Orlando? I was at the convention center this year for the truck (home) show. Wish I had this beauty then. There were so many vendors with ideas and goods to buy. Will post some pictures soon of the show it was amazing. Some real cool trucks and people. Well, hope to hear from you guys. Drive safe!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard, and you came to the right place to meet like minded people!

3. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site and congratulations on the new ride!

4. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

5. Sam_A

Sam_A Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the club and congrats on the new truck. A lot of great people in here.

6. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

just one addition that is not on many trucks---------front chrome tow hooks---not too expensive-----about 60 bucks for 2----easy install ( silverhobey---from Canada )

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

oh, sorry--------welcome to the site and congrats----we are 2010 new owners as well---had our Crew 2WD for about 7 weeks now----great smooth ride ( silverhobey )

7. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Beautiful truck!,welcome to the club!

8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! Congrats on the new truck! Glad to have you here!

9. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC!

10. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to those pics.