1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello All! Wanna Trade my Vette for your truck?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by NEV3R L8, Oct 24, 2008.

Random Gallery Photos

1. NEV3R L8

NEV3R L8 New Member

Hello, my name is David I'm going to be starting Fire Academy in February so I'm looking for something more versatile and something that I can accel my education in Scuba diving and be able to take out a boat.

I own a 2005 C6 Corvette. Detail are in this auto trader link --> http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=253743873&dealer_id=63480423&reset_crumbs=y

I'm mainly looking for the NBS 4dr Silverado 4x4 short box. But will consider all offers.

Thanks all and I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.
    -David
    239-293-8240
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sharp looking ride Dave! Welcome to the site.
  3. NEV3R L8

NEV3R L8 New Member

Thanks its been a fun car but I really need a truck so I mine as well get one I can have some fun in too.
    -David
  4. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site and good luck with the trade :sign0016:
  5. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sweet vette!! Good luck finding your truck!
  6. NEV3R L8

NEV3R L8 New Member

bumpity bump
  7. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome! I am very supprised no one has "taken a bite" at this offer.

Have you looked on ebay or Craigslist??

:sign0016:
  8. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:sign0016: to the site. Hope to see ya around the site. What FD you starting the academy for?
  9. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member 100 Posts

Thats a nice looking vette! But unfortunatly i dont know if anyone would part with their trucks here. Good luck getting it sold!
  10. NEV3R L8

NEV3R L8 New Member

I haven't been hired by any department yet. My brother and brother-in-law are bother firemen and they love it and it seems like something I would like so right now I'm just going to the academy for my basic emt, FF1 and FF2. Then I'm just gonna have to start applying and see what happens.

I've been scanning ebay and craigslist and found a lot I like but have really asked any of them to trade. I just hate waiting for it to sell I'd rather be done with the whole thing.

Guess I'll just keep trying.