1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

hello everyone im a newbie!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Z71FTW, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Z71FTW

Z71FTW New Member

Hey guys my names Zach and this is my first Chevy truck and hopefully theres more to come but im in the process of adding rims and tires to my ride so hopefully i can get pics up for you guys to see and tell me what you think and hopefully i can get some tips from the veterns on what would look good on my truck
    thanks, Zach
  2. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

WElcome aboard. we all look forward to seeing your truck... And when ya do if you would also add year, ake, model that would be great, so the guys who know the most about which truck.
  3. Z71FTW

Z71FTW New Member

okay cool thanks for the help and when you said i should add the year and stuff do you mean like what you have that shows up after youve posted something? like where your quote is "Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"
  4. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

That will work... its just nice to know since some of use have better experience and also there are vast differences with problems from year to year and the solutions to the problems as well..
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome Zach!
  6. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!
  7. Z71FTW

Z71FTW New Member

Thanks guys I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to hearing ya'lls opinions
  8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!
  9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Zach.
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome and looking forward to seeing your ride!