1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Alabama

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by barbqueboy, Apr 30, 2012.

1. barbqueboy

barbqueboy New Member

I'm first and foremost a Chevy Man, we currently have a 2005 Tahoe, 2004 Suburban, 2000 Silverado and a 1952 Styline Deluxe that I'm in the process of installing a 2005 5.3L out of a Silverado. I'm in sales of Point of Sale equipment in Alabama and Tennessee. I was searching for a fix for my suburban's a/c system and found this site. Thanks Chuck
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Chuck, it's great to have another southern GM fan here. Hope you enjoy the site as i have. :glasses:
  3. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 3 Years 500 Posts

Hey there neighbor, sure GM Tech or someone can help you out
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site........
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. That's quite a lineup you have there. I could foresee some difficulty picking a sig image. I hope you post pics of the whole lineup though. How do you like the burban vs the tahoe and vice versa? I'm planning to get my wife an SUV early next year and was debating between those or an Acadia.

Good to have you here.
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  8. osgprometheus

osgprometheus Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Ummmmm... What he said! lol

Welcome to the site man. Sounds like your making a fun toy. Can't wait to see some pics of that.
  9. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.
  10. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi Chuck! Welcome to the G.M.T.C.!