Hello from Alaska

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mralston69, Dec 3, 2011.

1. mralston69

mralston69 New Member

My name is Michael - my wife and are are (actually she says its hers) the proud owners of a 1990 GMC Stepside Z71. We live in Alaska wher ethe $x$ gets used A LOT. I am currently doing a complete restoration on it. already stripped it down to the frame, and now putting back together. I'm always looking for parts, and ways to customize it to make it the same truck but unique. I really want to convert the inside to a 1995 with leather bucket seats if I can ever find all the parts. If you know of any good parts outlets that will not hose me on shipping to Alaska, or if you know of any good customization and OEM part websites? please let me know

As the process goes on ill post updated pictures once in a while- this is a weekend project over the next couple years.

Attached Files:

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!! Looks like it will be a nice truck when the project is done!!!

3. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welccome to the club! Looks like a neat project, bet it will be a sweet ride when you are done.

4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey Welcome to the Club! I am from Fort St John, BC on the Alaska Hwy, about 9 hours from you... hope you enjoy the club..

5. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard!

6. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to GMCTC , GM Parts Club is listed on top of page , LMC for replacement parts , JC Whitney and StylinTrucks.com

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !