Hello from Austin Tx

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Tbone Stallone, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Tbone Stallone

Tbone Stallone New Member

Hello from Texas. Austin to be exact. I have a 1984 GMC with a 350, 8 inch lift with 38" Toros.

2. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the forum!! Always a pleasure having a fellow Texan aboard!! Post some pics of your pickup bud, I'm sure everyone here would love to see it. And be on the lookout for a Meet in the DFW area (I know you're in Austin, but the drive ain't that bad, I've done it myself several times haha!) coming up in august. I don't know for sure where we stand on actually getting to have it... but if we do there should be a decent turnout!

3. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club!! I'm also a fellow Texan from Dallas, but I happen to be in Austin this week on Vacation. I'm in Buda tonight but going closer to Canyon lake for the rest of the week.

4. Tbone Stallone

I often travel to Burleson to visit in-laws. Need to make a trip up to have father in law to help build custom bumper and some tube doors. I'd be able to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Thanks for the welcome wagon.

5. Tbone Stallone

Thanks. Canyon Lake is a good choice for vacation.. Just got back from Buda. Hope you enjoy your vacation.

6. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

No prob! There will be a larger welcome wagon come along.... but most people are sleeping this hour of the night haha! I just happen to be stuck working night shifts our here in the field.

7. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Thanks, and I can't believe how blue that lake is!! I'm amazed every time I visit, reminds me of the Ocean!

8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you with us. :glasses:

10. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the club. I miss the hell outta Texas!!! Was from around San Antonio........