Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Cali.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Nikat07, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Nikat07

Nikat07 New Member

Greetings everyone. I am a new truck owner from Southern California, Camp Pendleton in particular. I recently picked up a 2007 Chevy 1500, 4.8L 2WD regular cab/ bed. I currently am serving in the Navy as an Electronics Technician. This is my first truck after owning several compacts, mostly Civics or Mazdas. I already started doing a little work on it, with some interior electronics including indash Nav, bluetooth, and a set of aftermarket speakers. Just hoping to pick up some helpful hints from people who know a lot more about trucks then myself. Haven't really decided what all I am going to do with the truck, but I never was a fan of stock. Truck.jpg

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!! Sharp lookin' ride, especially with the bike in the back. I spent many years on Camp Del Mar and sponging rides off of Naval Ships (LSTs to be specific). Thank you for your service and enjoy the beautiful scenery for the time you are there.

3. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

welcome to the club from another military brother. good looking truck

4. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club. Nice looking ride. God bless you for your service!!!!

5. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, good looking truck...

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! THANKS for your SAERVICE!!

7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Nice truck and bike.

8. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club the truck and bike looks good

9. JGMT900

JGMT900 New Member

Welcome to the club and Thank you for your service.

10. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! You are in the right place to pick up all the info you need for your ride. Enjoy Camp Pendelton, I have some great memories of the place from more than a few years back.