Hello from Catalunya (Europe)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by oriol, Oct 2, 2007.

1. oriol

oriol New Member

My name is Oriol and I'm from Catalunya, Barcelona, recently we have bought a Chevy Tahoe '03, and here in spain there are no clubs and no info about this car, I hope I will find here all about it.
    In my town there is the only one, the expectation that it creates is greater than the one that can create a Porsche Cayenne, Audi Q7 or Volkswagen Touareg, because there are a lot of them.

Best regards

Oriol
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

:sign0016: to the site. Check out the European forum on here too.
  3. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member

:sign0016: to the site. i think you will get all the info you need and if ou have any questions about it they will probably be answered quick. like steve said check out the European section, there might be some other people near you.
  4. oriol

oriol New Member

Thanks! I will check there, thanks a lot,

great car, great forum!
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member

Welcome to the site! You must be popular having a "one of a kind" Tahoe in your town. :great:
  6. Toymyster

Toymyster New Member

Welcome to the club!!! I think you will find all the info you need here!!
  7. Davandy

Davandy Moderator

Welcom to the site :sign0016:
  8. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Welcome aboard from Canada too. :great:
  9. skivhere

skivhere New Member

Welcome! I remember years ago I was in Benedorm and there was a guy who had a 1957 Chevy Belair...he was one of a kind as well!! Congrats on they buy, hope the gas prices don't kill you with that thing!!!
  10. oriol

oriol New Member

Fuel is etremely expensive, a galloon costs 5'75 dollars (1'073 €/litre), but when you listen, you feel, you drive an V8.... It's a great experience! then you don't remember the 150 $ that cost fill the tank (more than 100€)
  11. DutchTBI

DutchTBI New Member

Hi, welcome to the site. I was in Spain ( L'ëstartit) with my Tahoe just a few months ago! There are indeed very few USA cars over there.

The fuel over there is even relatively cheap. It's 1,43€/liter over here in the Netherlands.

There is a spanish USA car forum: http://cccae.mforos.com/ but I don't know if there are any fellow Tahoe drivers there.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2007