1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Cincinnati

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Fraterado1855, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Fraterado1855

Fraterado1855 New Member

Hey everyone, my name is TJ.

Due to work, life and class; it's been quite awhile since I have been productive in the garage, but some recent woes are forcing me to re-gain knowledge.

I purchased my 2000 Silverado Z71 Ext Cab 8" bed 3ish years ago, it has 158K miles.. Lots of body rust and now failing transmission components. Short term I'd like to fix the transmission and get driving it again. Mid-range would be fix the body damage and add a sound system. Long term would be a lift and some tires, with reasonable suspension improvements and stereo.

I am currently getting around on my 2002 Suzuki SV650S which mechanically is stock (Thank God), and back in the day I was a big part of the DSM crowd. Have a 92 Eagle Talon TSi FWD with a full build motor and other goodies that has sat for the better part of the last 3 years.

Anyway, figured I would say hello and you should expect to see me trolling on anything that mentions the 4L60e for awhile. Any direction on troubleshooting or point to specific threads is much appreciated! Feel free to PM me whenever.

Thanks
    TJ
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:
  3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  5. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club TJ, good to have you. :sign0016:
  7. Fraterado1855

Fraterado1855 New Member

Hey guys, I don't want to spam; mind directing me to the right/best place for troubleshooting based on scan codes for my Silverado? Not sure I have the sight layout licked yet. Thanks

TJ
  8. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!
  9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

:sign0016: WELCOME to the club and enjoy the site.........
  10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!!