1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Colorado.

Discussion in 'CO - Colorado Chevy Truck Fans' started by JayDawg, Mar 8, 2014.

1. JayDawg

JayDawg New Member

I live in Sterling and just picked up a 2011 Silverado. Family has always been a GM family and my last one was a 97' GMC Sierra 4x4 1500 extended cab. Traded my 07' Tacoma 4x4 extended cab in on this one and love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the link to the original post that I made about the truck. http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/148031-Finally-got-a-Silverado!-56k-have-a-Snickers-Lots-of-photos
  2. Welcome [MENTION=58818]JayDawg[/MENTION] I traded out a defunct F-150 to get my NBS and I love it too. I was torn between power slider or rear defogger. I went with the latter. I also got the Extended cab because they were trying to offload this truck quick, so I got it for somewhat cheap (for a few year old truck). Glad to see you finally joined the ranks of GM!
  3. JayDawg

JayDawg New Member

Thank you! BornAgain!