1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Columbus Ohio

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by TheShamrock7, Oct 11, 2007.

1. TheShamrock7

TheShamrock7 New Member

Hello everyone! I have a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer Ext 4x4. I was loving it until I started having problems with my heat/air blowing I replaced the blower motor resistor and noticed the harness was melted in 2 spots, can any one point me in the right direction or help. I have been a die hard chevy fan all my life and had 1989 S-10 , 95 S-10 and never had no problems and now this. :grrrrrr:
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:sign0016:from Canada

Don't sweet the small stuff I spent $1600 replacing 1 O2 sensor (Long story-Retarded dealership) on my 03 TB. If thats all thats gone wrong your not doing to bad.
  3. TahoeFever

TahoeFever New Member 100 Posts

cableguy you spend 1600 on a 127 usd part?? did you at least get a refund of some sort ? and i thought crappy tire was bad :lol: oh and shamrock7 Welcome to the one of most craziest forums here ! LOL
  4. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:sign0016: to the party. check out the tech sections to see if anyone has had this problem before.
  5. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:sign0016: to the site.
  6. RockHead

RockHead New Member 100 Posts

:sign0016: to the site
    :great:
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Welcome! :party:

Post a topic about this in one of the forums, someone will be sure to try to help you out.