1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

hello from dayton ohio

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GhostHunterJJ, May 25, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. GhostHunterJJ

GhostHunterJJ New Member

hello im Ghost Hunter JJ, or just JJ. i hail from Dayton Ohio (Huber Heights to be more exact) .

i am about to finish up my 4 year enlistment with the Marine Corps, i served as an Infantry Rifleman with 3rd batallion 2nd marine division on 2 combat deployments. im not getting out because i hate the corps, i wanted to serve my country and fight in war.. i got just that. By Gods grace and protection i came home alive both times. i plan to take my knowledge and make it usefull else wheres.

now bout my Chevy. i own a 2005 Tahoe that i absolutly love!!! my previous car was a 95 mustang cobra... which died for good this month:party: now i dont have to tow it home come next month when i get out of the corps. but thats enough bout me, later!!!
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site,from Calif.:glasses:,Also I wanted to said Thank You for your Service.
  4. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the sight
  5. mburn039

mburn039 New Member

Welcome to the site from PA!
  6. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!!
  7. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC, and thank you for serving our country!
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site, I also live in Ohio about 45 miles south of Cleveland. Good luck to you when you get out of the corps, :fighting0037:
  9. bcoffman

bcoffman New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC. Thanks for keeping America free!!!
  10. masterfoxscout

masterfoxscout New Member 100 Posts

Always good to see a fellow service member! Welcome to GMTC!