Hello from Gardner Colorado

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by dbflyrod, Nov 14, 2013.

1. dbflyrod

dbflyrod New Member

I'm new to this forum. Found it by posting a hopefully minor problem in a Google search window. Got some info right off the bat but I'll post it in the correct forum later to try to get some more detailed info before doing the dealership thing. Looking forward to using and maybe helping out in the forum. I have some mechanical and electrical experience but mostly in aircraft. I have however rarely had to use the dealership for fixes. I guess you would say I'm a truck hobby guy.
    cheers, after 5 hopefully!

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site. What was the issue that you found a solution for?

3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Welcome from Cortez, co! I'm a few hours sw of you on the other side of Durango

4. dbflyrod

dbflyrod New Member

thank you both, My daughter lives in Durango. I know exactly where Cortez is.
    Steve, I've posted a new thread in The tech area under Electrical tech. It has to do with my DIC not working as expected or instructed by the manual. It's still the first one up as of a couple minutes ago. Hope someone has a clue. I've driven Dodges for several years and just new to the GM high tech stuff. Dodge has nothing like it but then my last Dodge is an 02 so mybe Dodge has caught up by now. I doubt it.
    DB

5. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Durango is nice area

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!