Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Germany/Florida

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Higgie, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Higgie

Higgie New Member

Hi guys,

I have driven VW, Porsche, BMW, Volvo etc for decades in Germany (no speed limit :party:)
    and had my share of lying freezing my behind off under them to get them fixed.
    (Its not that warm in North Germany )

Since 6 yrs I'm working in Florida and instead of blazing over the Autobahn, I fell in love with "BIG GUYS", and worked my way "up" pretty fast from Trailblazer to Tahoe and since 4 yrs a Suburban !!
    (Now, THATS a CAR :great:"

Hope I find some answers here (I could probably not help much myself) to questions and see what other people are doing having fun under their trucks

tnx

2. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:to the Site...:glasses:.....Any Pics of your Ride??

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!

A couple guys I work with went to Germany last year while they were layed off, and they rented a Maserati for the day and went on the AutoBahn. They said it is definately no place for an American, they said they were scared to death by the time they got back to the hotel.

5. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome

Welcome to the site. This is a great place to find the answers you are looking for.:great:

6. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the site.

7. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: You will be amazed at what you can do to help another member with a question. ( just wait and see ) Glad to have you here in the site!

8. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:sign0016: to the forum!!

9. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

10. Higgie

Higgie New Member

Thanks for the welcome

Thank you all for the welcome.

No picture yet, have to make one and clean the car before that :lol:
    @TRPLXL2
    yeah, it needs some training :rofl:

but you get used to it. isn't much more dangerous as driving 70mph on the turnpike
    talking on the phone, eating a bic mac, reading a map and yelling at the
    kids in the back. (That's why Porsches don't have cup holder )