Hello from Illinois

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by pasch69, Jan 15, 2008.

1. pasch69

pasch69 New Member

Hello , I hope everyone is doing well. Just surfed on in this week looking for some ideas, thoughts and remarks on dressing up a new 2007 Colorado a bit. Ive been a Chevy owner most of my adult life my latest project was one i purchased half done but it's a 63 Chevy on a 73 Blazer chasis, yea 454 and the whole package. It wasnt cheap but it was fun. Now Im wanna play around with this 2007 Colorado ext cab with a 4 banger. I was thinking some nice tires and rims keeping close or the same size as stock with maybee some American racing wheels or Cragars? I 'm doing this on an honest mans budget so it wont be nothing to wild. I just want her to turn a few heads and look very clean. I guess maybee i want to go for a little more agressive look. Hey you all have a great day and if you have any input by all means drop me a line!

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Would love to see pictures of your project as well as your Colorado. You will see some very nice looking Colorados here as well as get some ideas from their owners on how to trick them out on a budget.

3. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016:

4. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

Welcome to the site!

5. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome and can't wait to see some pics.

6. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Welcome to the site :glasses:

7. pasch69

pasch69 New Member

Thanks! I will be doing alot of surfing on the sights provided. If i spent as much time on the truck as I do in this forum it might be almost done!

8. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: to the site. Post up some pictures of the ride. Hope to see you around.