1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Mark in Fresno, California

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mark8016, Feb 2, 2010.

1. mark8016

mark8016 New Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mark and I am the proud owner of a 2001 Chevy S-10 Extreme which I purchased used in 2004 with 38k or 48k (I don't remember). It is an extended cab with V6 4.3L engine and Airaid air filter system. And is painted in Dallas Cowboys colors, Midnight Blue with 2 thick Silver stripes, and I'm a 49ers fan but this is the least of my problems with the truck. Which is why I have sought out this forum and happy to join because I'm currently having problems with it. The truck is now almost 104,000 miles of experience and I want to keep it for as long as I can. So I plan to ask questions because I'm not a mechanic but I play one when I do my own oil change. Thank you for your time.

Mark
    Fresno, California

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site Mark......Any Pictures of your Ride????......:glasses:

3. phatcb69

phatcb69 New Member

Welcome Mark, I am also new to this place but unlike you I am a COWBOYS fan. No reason why we can't get along though. Plus I bet your truck looks really nice, not a bad color combination.

4. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

5. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! you have come to the right place!!!

6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!

7. Coolrado

Coolrado Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

welcome aboard.

8. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site from another new guy

9. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!