Hello from mASSachusetts!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by maccini, Apr 23, 2012.

1. maccini

maccini New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm form the suck @ss state of mASSachusetts. I had a 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 crew which I totaled last year by falling to sleep at the wheel and cut a telephone pole in half. I had 166K mi on it and was upset as it was my baby. Anyway, I now have a 2011 Silverado 1500 Z71 crew LT and love it. I bought it last May and have 32k mi on it already. I have a Westers tune, Lou's custom exhaust cat back straight out the back, LineX liner and Truxedo cover.

I will be installing a laser jammer (Laser Interceptor) and V1 radar detector this week or next and had a few questions about hard wiring and routing the cables. This is the reason I joined the thread. I used to belong to the chevytruckworld forum but it looks like no one is really on it anymore.

2. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site........

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you as part of our team. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have. :glasses:

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! I saw a device to wake you if your head nods off. I use to have the same problem,
    I think we have all driven when we knew we were too tired.

5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

6. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome the forum, enjoy!!!

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

8. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club!

9. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

welcome to the site! Always plenty of members on here providing good information so I'm sure you'll get some use out of being a member.

10. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.