1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hello from MT!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by MtBadBob, Apr 21, 2012.

1. MtBadBob

MtBadBob New Member

Hello everyone. Bob here from Boulder, MT. I have owned 10 Chevy trucks in my day, & currently have 6 counting a 2-car ElCamino project!. My latest is an'07 Silverado 2500 HD that I bought new, and currently has 143k+ w/o any repairs, except rear brakes around 60k. I recently converted the front end-grill/bumper, to the '11-'12 style. It looks waaaayyy better, IMHO.:great: It was actually very easy & it cost me a hare under $1k for everything, including the billet overlay. I'd be glad to help anyone with this conversion, or anything else I can! I'm also here to learn!

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site Bob......:glasses:

3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard Bob from Boulder (I almost put Bob the Builder:no:)

4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome Bob from Jimmeh in Kalispell. YAY FOR ANOTHER MT MEMBER! Boulder is down there by Butte isn't it?

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to our little club Bob, it is great to have you as part of our family here. :glasses:

6. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! A great place to learn from a lot of helpful people.

7. MtBadBob

MtBadBob New Member

You are absolutely right, Jimmeh! Right in between Helena & Butte

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Thats okay Riley, I happen to be a builder & have been called that many, many times! Don't mind it one bit....

8. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

10. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site.........