Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Newbie in SE Florida

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 09SLE, Oct 30, 2009.

1. 09SLE

09SLE New Member

Hi all,
    Just picked up my '09 Yukon (couldn't resist the 6K rebate) and searched for a group to share ideas. Looking to add mudguards, foglights,rear cargo tray,wheel locks for now. Haven't had a GM product for 10 years but my last was a bit noteable (many folks inclluding a couple of dealers said they weren't made but I sure had one). '95 1500 Tahoe LS 4WD TurboDiesel. At the time I picked it up dealer did an inventory search for laughs and found only one other on the entire east coast. Looked sharp in fire engine red.
    Jim

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:to the site Jim.Would you have any Pics of your New Ride...:glasses:

3. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new ride!

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!

That new Yukon is hot as hell, I always compared it on the lines of the Escalade as far as looks and performance. I am sure you will like this site, and like Mike said let's see some pics. :sign0016:

6. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the site, we need some pics please

7. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome Jim!!

8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!:great: