1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Ohio

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by WW_KROIL, Dec 22, 2007.

1. WW_KROIL

WW_KROIL New Member

Hi all and happy holidays. Just got a new Suburban and HHR for the wife but sure do miss the old truck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://home.neo.rr.com/dfrag/2007 HHR LS Wife's a

I do enjoy the ride of the Subarban over the trucks I have owned over the years. The white truck is a 04 2500 HD LT and the gold one is 00 1500 HD LT.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  2. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016:
    Awesome truck :great:

3. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:sign0016: and that's a great lookin Suburban. :great:

4. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Awsome pics and :sign0016: to the forums!

Happy holidays!

5. WW_KROIL

WW_KROIL New Member

Thanks and if you look at the HHR pic then the Sub pic taken today there is only a week in between total weather change. I know the kids like the Sub now I can take 5 friends instead of just 3 and they get to watch a movie now. I was wondering has anyone found a good cleaner for the new interior, leather seats and the new textured dash and trim.

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

wow, great looking trucks! Welcome to the site.