1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Oklahoma!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ashndon, Aug 24, 2006.

1. ashndon

ashndon New Member

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone.

My Suburban history:
    I bought a 1990 2wd Suburban in 1998 after always thinking they were too big of a vehicle. Now I can't imagine life without one. My 90 served me extremely well until February of 05 when I ran a stop sign and clipped another vehicle. It bent the frame by about a foot and cracked the transmission case so I had to retire her.

After a few months of mourning I finally bought an 02 2wd Suburban. I really like the truck, but the payment SUCKS! My two daughters play softball and cheer so we are on the road a lot traveling around the area.

Not sure if I'll be able to contribute anything, but I'll try.
  2. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the forum.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome from just South of you! :)
  4. ashndon

ashndon New Member

Thanks for the welcomes. Glad to be here!
  5. comajoe

comajoe New Member

hello all! found your group and like it. wife and i've had a 2003 2wd lt for one year. what a nice ride. i'll be kurking, and occasionally posting. now i want to send pictures of the great white 'burban. take care, joe.
  6. comajoe

comajoe New Member

RE: new member

hahaha! that should read LURKING. joe.