1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Ontario

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Strino78, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Strino78

Strino78 Member

Hello fellow GM truck owners. A proud GMC owner from up north here! Joined up to absorb some knowledge, and add some where I can. :great: Not too much to say about myself other than I'm 34 years young, a bit of a computer geek, and a bit of a gear head all rolled into one.

My ride and my mods:
    Currently driving a '94 GMC Sierra Z71 with newer GM paint: Moonstone Grey
    350 crate bottom end/4-bolt main
    CompCams Xtreme 4x4 Cam (258HR) & Double Roller chain
    1" Open Plenum TB Spacer, 1/4" Injector spacer, modded pressure regulator (15psi)
    MSD Ignition Coil
    K&N Open element filter & Steeda Air/Oil separator
    Pace Setter shortie headers, MagnaFlow hi-flow cat, 3" cat back with DynoMax Super Turbo muffler
    3" Body Lift/ 33" Goodyear Wrangler MTs, Bilstein HD shocks
    BackRack & Brush Bar

and before anyone else says it... yeah... I need a chip to really wake it up *lol*
    Soon...
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  2. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site, bit of PC geek myself :glasses: and car freak(but not very mechanically inclined) your ride sounds awesome! post some pics when you can. btw was up in Ontario not too long ago, and loved it headed back April time frame:great: gotta take my son to Great Wolf and the wife to downtown Niagara :)
  3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! Sounds like you are well on your way to haveing a fast Chevy!
  4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club, sounds like you have pretty nice truck!
  5. Strino78

Strino78 Member

Thanks guys! She's been a work in progress for 2 years. I do have a picture of her from 2010 just to wet the appetite. I'll post up a more recent one as soon as I can. What can I say... I'm too busy working on it, or driving it to be able to take pictures of it. ;)

DSCN0783.jpg

Steve
  6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome looks and sounds like a nice ride.
  7. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

WELCOME TO THE CLUB fellow Canuck!! I just moved from Whitby ON, to British Columbia ( the great white north). Make sure that you add me as a friend and join the GM CANADIAN CLUB!!
    Welcome again :)
  8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Dang forgot to warn you about her:rofl: