Hello from Ottawa, Ontario Canada!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Blackgmc34, May 21, 2012.

1. Blackgmc34

Blackgmc34 New Member

Hi, my name is Phil.

I am the proud owner of two GMC Sierras.
    The first one is a 2000 SLE Extended Cab 4x4. I've had her for about 10 years. She's a little rough around the edges thanks to Canadian winters and salt but still runs strong. It currently sports factory style fender flares and a flowmaster dual exhaust with the 40 series muffler. It makes the 4.8 V8 sound nice and mean!

My other truck is a 2011 Sierra All-Terrain with the body colour bumper and grill options. I've had it almost a year now and love it. So far all I have done is add GM black tube steps and mudguards. I am looking at a grill guard and a levelling kit in the near future DSCF2356.jpg 2011-June 26th-10.jpg

I am mostly here to see what everyone else is doing with their trucks and to find out the best products to use for my new Sierra.
    Thanks all!

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great: Nice rigs. :)

3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey fellow Canuck!! Welcome to the GMTC truck club family... hope that you are enjoying the site. I am originally from Whitby, ON, and moved to BC about 10 months ago. If your in the Toronto area on AUG long weekend, we are hosting the Central Regional Summer Truck meet... check out the coffee shop!! Welcome again to the club.. nice looking trucks!!:)

4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! This is definetly the place to get ideas. I have a 2011 Sierra myself and would be glad to answer any questions you have. Check out my albums on my profile page, and don't be shy make one for yourself even if you don't have many mods. It's a good way of seeing your progress if you start adding mods.:great::great:

5. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Hello from Oshawa!
    Welcome to the club!

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC, I like your trucks, very nice. I hope you enjoy your time here. :glasses:

8. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!! Nice trucks also.

9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site........

10. carbon black

carbon black Member

Good to see another Canuck on the site - Welcome aboard - Good looking ride