1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hello from PA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mike350, May 30, 2014.

1. Mike350

Mike350 New Member

Hey all, I'm Mike, I'm from PA near the philly area. I just bought a 1997 k2500 350 on Tuesday. My first Chevy. Been looking around for a good forum and this one seems pretty solid! Is there by any chance any sort of mobile app for it? I find I post much more when I'm on the go. But anyway yeah, hello! haha

2. kennythewelder

kennythewelder Active Member 500 Posts

welcome aboard, grate truck.

3. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club, Mike! We're pretty friendly and helpful around here. :)

4. Mike350

Mike350 New Member

Well I'm glad to hear that! happy to be here. Is it a safe assumption that i won't be finding any sort of mobile app?

5. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I'm not positive but I don't think we have a mobile app at this time. However, you can get to the site and forums through your phone's web browser.

6. Mike350

Mike350 New Member

I suppose that will be good enough for now, thank you!

7. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club, Mike.

8. 1ATony

1ATony Rockstar GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.

Tony

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Pics are needed!

10. Mike350

Mike350 New Member

image.jpg Well, I still have some pics of that truck... But I actually sold it and bought an 01 2500hd. So I'll be fixing that up for the next few months and makin it look pretty. Here are some pics of the old truck though

- - - Updated - - -

And those upload horridly for my phone lol but there they are none the less. Here's the new truck. Bit beat up but I have big plans

Attached Files: