1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello From PA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bracketracer-78, Jul 24, 2007.

1. bracketracer-78

bracketracer-78 New Member

I thought i would drop in and say hello. I have a 1992 Suburban that i use for towing and going to the mountains. I have been looking for a Suburban forum for quite awhile.
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well we're glad you joined Bracketracer, Welcome. What are the chances of some pics of the Ol' girl?
  3. RockHead

RockHead New Member 100 Posts

Welcome To the site .........:great: What part of Pa are you from ?
  4. Chev2tehCore

Chev2tehCore New Member

I have some relatives in Indiana, PA. Is that close to you?
  5. bracketracer-78

Im from the Lancaster area, between philadelphia and harrisburg. Sorry i do not have pic's of the Suburban.
  6. RockHead

RockHead New Member 100 Posts

Im from outside of Phila. just west of phila
  7. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club.

No pics huh....that's ok.
    Tell us a little more about it. How many miles you have on your burb? Two wheel drive or 4x4? 1500 or 2500? Engine size? Any mods?
  8. bracketracer-78

My Suburban is a 1500 4 X 4. It has 115,000 miles on the body and about 15,000 on the engine. The engine is a 350 bored .030 over with flat top pistons and a mild cam. The cat is hollowed out. Other than that it is bone stock. There was work done to the trans and rear at one time before i bought it.
  9. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the party!:)