Hello from Panama

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by baznicholson, Oct 25, 2010.

1. baznicholson

baznicholson Member

Good evening,

Just joined from Panama and I may have a few questions over the next few weeks...!! Hopefully nothing too serious though - it'll just be a steep learning curve having moved up from an old Land Rover

2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! Glad to have you here!

3. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GM Truck Club. What kind of vehicle do you have?

4. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! You don't find too many GM trucks in Latin America. Congratulations on the new truck and I hope it serves you well. Stay cool down there.

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club.

6. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!

8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

9. baznicholson

baznicholson Member

Many thanks for the welcome. Stephan, she's a 2001 model Suburban 2500LT 2WD which I suspect has had rather a hard life up until now... There are a few dents and dings in the body, but generally, all is well apart from a Check Engine warning light which I so far have been unable to track down the cause of, a slightly soft front end despite new springs and shocks and one or two missing trim pieces - all more irritating than anything else!!

10. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Hi Baz, I have suffered from the front springs sacking out also. The first pair I replaced at about 100k miles, and this pair has made it 30k miles in about 9 years. I think they go bad from just the weight sitting on them, as much as they do driving, because I haven't driven this one much.