1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by JTward1, Nov 9, 2012.

1. JTward1

JTward1 Member

Hi everybody, my name is Jim and I'm from SE Pennsylvania and I have a restored 1990 Chevy C1500 pickup with a 305 V8. I actually found it on the auction site, and it turned out to be a very well cared for pickup. Most often, used pickups are just that. . . Used, Bruised and virtually beat into the ground. More often than not they don't need any one thing, they need one of everything. This makes the search a challenge. But back to mine, I had a local body shop do a complete pre-paint, and undercoating and then down to Maaco, and it came back to reinstall everything removed and I have to say for a 22 year old Silverado, it looks great. Then we did a bumper to bumper, check of everything, installed a new water pump, a complete tune-up changed every fluid and put all new brakes. It came from the factory with a towing package and I plan on doing some towing, so I am ready to install a new six blade fan instead of the five blade on and a new fan clutch. I think this will bare fruit in the coming summer as the last few have been hell, or close to it. So Here I am and love old chevy trucks ! :great:
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC!!
  3. JTward1

JTward1 Member

Thank you, I surprised at how easy this site is to handle, like pictures and text. Very Nice !
  4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Jim, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Welcome to GM Truck Club, Jim!
  7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club