Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Philly!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Duranged Mike, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Duranged Mike

Duranged Mike Member

Hi All!

I'm Mike and from Philly, PA! Totally new here, thought I'd check out the site!!
    As of right now, I don't own a GM, but am in the market for one this month!!
    It's been a long time since I've owned one and it has been many a GM product to grace my driveway over the years!! LOL

Specifically, looking into a Silverado or Sierra, 4x4, Crew Cab, 05, 06ish.
    Though it would be a great truck to get into with plenty of room to haul the family, along with my Harley!! Something I can't do with my current trucks!

So, on that note...anyone have suggestions on which route to go?? Chevy or GMC?? Pros or Cons to either?? Just personal preference?

Thanks to all of you, and I hope to meet and greet, and chat here with you all!

Thanks Again!
    Mike

2. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome aboard. [​IMG]

I can’t say there is much difference between the two, I may be wrong. I think I was, once. [​IMG]

They do have different option available depending on if it’s GMC or Chevy.

On a personal note, I really miss having a bike. Tie her down good when hauling her, we wouldn’t want anything to happen to it.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2007
  3. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: to the party. good luck in your search for that vehicle.

4. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016:

5. Duranged Mike

Duranged Mike Member

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes!!
    Yes, I will plan on straping it down as tight as possible!!!

6. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hello Mike,
    Welcome to the site and you will be happy with either the Chevy or GMC. I own a 2006 Silverado and besides the obvious cosmetic differences between the corprate twins, GMC offers more plush amenities than the Chevrolet.

7. Duranged Mike

Duranged Mike Member

And a bigger price tag? I can assume!!

8. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016:Go Eagles!
    [​IMG]

9. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ya welcome Mike!

Ya mean "Go Flyers" LOL

[​IMG]

10. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the forums! :sign0016:

I myself travel time to time through the pocono's when it's winter season headin to canada from NJ and i'm so thank full i drive a chevy tahoe ..I see alot of idots (ehem drivers) think they can tackle the snow and stuff.

what ever you choose i'm sure you'll love what you drive..then the mod monster comes to you during the night ..lol

Again :sign0016: